Friday, June 6, 2014

The Old Style = The New Style

Throughout the years we have seen that every style comes back no matter what because at a certain time it becomes cool again. When it comes to me personally, my favorite style might take a really long time to com back or it might not come back at all.

The time when women wore corsets and dresses was the time when they felt the most restrained but if I had lived in that time I know that I would've never felt more free. The dresses they used were so beautiful and girls and women could do everything in dresses which is exactly the kind of thing I already do. Here are some of the examples of dresses that I would love to come back into style.

Displaying old3.jpg

Displaying reign.jpg

Displaying reign2.jpg

Displaying old2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment